All Meets are open for swimmer sign-up starting on June 1. Please "DECLARE" your swimmer as soon as possible for the entire season. It is important to declare your swimmer as either attending or not-attending. This helps the coaches plan for proper seeding of the meet. For Wednesday meets, you MUST declare your swimmer by the Sunday before the meet at 9:00pm. For our Monday meet, you MUST declare your swimmer by the Friday before the meet at 9:00pm.
Volunteer sign-ups for Wednesday meets open at 8:00am the Thursday before the meet and close Monday at 11:00pm.
Volunteer sign-ups for our Monday meet open at 8:00am the Sunday before the meet and close Saturday at 11:00pm.
Please be sure to sign-up early to ensure you get the shifts you prefer.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUPtab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
To declare your swimmer to attend or decline the meet:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Click Save to record your choices.